- Introduction to Jyotish near Köln14.10.2020
Guess what? I am giving a talk about Jyotish!
- Jyotish at times of uncertainty08.10.2020
Why general worldly predictions do not help much and individual ones do.
- Predict the unpredictable - Rahu and Ketu are transiting23.09.2020
The status quo is being shaken up as we speak. Taking it slow and not losing your head is the way to go.
- Power games16.09.2020
Intensity is great. Too much of it is too much.
- The King of all planets is home.24.08.2020
Sun offers strength and intensity, which can be beautiful and too much at the same time.
- This Mars is on fire11.08.2020
Enjoy the powerful ambitious Mars, but watch out for being too bossy, controlling or angry. And stay cool.
- Summer update 202013.07.2020
We get a little breather, but have to continue to stay calm.
- Mercury Summer 202016.06.2020
The thinking planet also goes retrograde, giving yet another possibility to exaggerate. But also to review and strengthen.
- Today’s Full Moon and summer eclipses.05.06.2020
Focussing inwardly is the best we can do in the next weeks. Why not start today?
- Three planets retrograde at once. That’ll be interesting.17.05.2020
Three planets have gone retrograde in the last week and that’s a whole lot of retrogression all at once.
- Here comes the sun 🙂15.04.2020
Sun is exalted and we get to shine from within.
- Mercury is debilitated and you can make the best of it08.04.2020
Give your rational mind the simple break now. And let your heart do the job.
- Venus is in Taurus until July 31st31.03.2020
Give in to Venus and all the love and gentleness it awakens.
- Mars is exalted and ready for war24.03.2020
Things might still get a little choppier in the next days. We we don’t have to take Mars’s invitation for conflict. Instead we can get really strong.
- Experience love, not war13.03.2020
Mars will want all of us to engage into different kinds of conflicts in the next few weeks. But we can decide if we want that.
- Mercury retrograde from Feb 17th to March 10th17.02.2020
It’s a good time to review and research but, please, don’t over-think it ! 🙂
- Venus has transited into Pisces and I love it05.02.2020
Find out what Venus brings specifically for you. But it will for sure be about romance, creativity and loads of fun.
- Saturn transits. Which aspect of your life will be affected?21.01.2020
Saturn challenges us to be good humans. Dilligence, humbleness and responsibility are our best answers. And he will reward every effort we make.
- Time to take it easy during Christmas and let go!17.12.2019
Christmas with family and a full Solar Eclipse at the same time? Could be challenging…but could also be very liberating. If you take it easy
- Time to review and correct07.11.2019
Have you been overthinking it lately? Or the opposite? Courtesy of the logical and learned Mercury.
- Jupiter is in the house04.11.2019
Alas, friends! Jupiter has come home and brings all kinds of positive impact. Check out what is in it for you.
- Time to relax: Sun is in Libra and debilitated.17.10.2019
Feeling low on energy? Can’t get things done as usual? Don’t fight it (you won’t win). Just relax and enjoy!
- Venus is strong in October- and it affects us all!08.10.2019
Venus is in its own sign during October. Can you already feel what it means for you?
- Let’s keep in contact.04.07.2019
A lot of things have been changing for me lately. But I would like YOU to stay.